Pencil Pull Pro XL, Caution Tape, 10Pk Pencils and StudFinder have all filled out an NCAA bracket with their favorite teams winning the March Madness Tournament.
Pencil Pull Pro has Michigan winning it all
Caution Tape thinks Purdue will win it
10 Pack Pencils chose Oklahoma
and Studfinder is certain Ohio St. will be the last team standing
Follow along in the fun at any of CH Hanson’s social media channels. Comment and decide who you think will have the winning bracket and bragging rights for 2021!
Here’s a few tips to help you fill out your own bracket as well
- A 5 seed has never won the tournament.
- An 8 seed is the highest seed that has ever won the tournament (Villanova in 1985).
- Only four 11 seeds have ever made the Final Four.
- Only once ever (2008) has the Final Four been completely made up of 1 seeds.
- Only once ever has a 16 seed beat a 1 seed (UMBC over Virginia in 2018).
- Blue jersey-colored teams have won 21 of the last 32 championships.
- Orange and yellow jersey-colored teams are second to the Blue Jersey Teams
- Brown jersey teams fare the worst.
… and finally - Your odds of filling out a perfect bracket are 1 in 9.2 quintillion, so good luck with that.
Best of luck with your bracket and we’ll see which CHH product wins this year.